The iWin Summit is a Community Gathering of socially conscious innovators, thought leaders, inspirational speakers, and change agents committed to revolutionizing the way we work, live, and play in our neighborhoods and communities.
We are intentional about bringing together diverse backgrounds who are passionate about giving back, expanding opportunities for others, and willing to share best practices to address critical concerns brewing in our backyard.
This event unites several generations of thought to solve our most pressing human issues. Thereby, creating meaningful pathways to long-term succession planning, capacity building, and legacy fulfillment for all.
Each of our 12 workshops will be guided by a panel of speakers actively engaged in the activation of each topic listed below. Stay Tuned for our Speaker Lineup.
OUR 2018 TOPICS
– DESIGNING A COMMUNITY BLUEPRINT FOR GREATER MEMPHIS. Friday, October 5
– CELEBRATING MEMPHIS MUSIC, ARTS, AND FILM CULTURE. Friday, October 5
– EMPOWERING NEXT-GENERATION LEADERSHIP. Saturday, October 6
– MAXIMIZING MANHOOD. Saturday, October 6
– AWAKENING THE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT. Saturday, October 6
– BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS. Saturday, October 6
– CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE – THE ANATOMY OF A SCREENPLAY . Saturday, October 6
– RAISING THE BAR FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE. Saturday, October 6
– HOW TO CONQUER WHAT IS CONQUERING YOU. Saturday, October 6
– AFFIRMING YOUR INNER POWER. Saturday, October 6
– THE POWER OF SHE. Saturday, October 6
– REWRITING YOUR STORY. Saturday, October 6
1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Answer: You may be asked to provide some form of picture identification to verify your registration. Once verified, there will be no further requests for ID. There is a minimum age requirement of 16 years old to attend any of the events.
2. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Downtown Memphis offers a plethora of parking options near the FedEx Forum around MLK and Fourth.
3. What can I bring to the event? While there will be plenty of materials provided as a part of your registration, i.e. pens, note pads, you are always welcome to bring your own. We ask the phones be placed on silent, and used only for personal use in designated areas.
4. How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please contact email@example.com to connect with the organizer and they will promptly respond to your inquiry or request.
5. What’s the refund policy? Currently, we do not accept refunds for ticket purchases. We do however allow you to gift your ticket to another interested party. We just ask you to submit the name of the new registrant and we will exchange information for the transfer.
6. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? It is always helpful, but not mandatory. If you are pre-registered, we will simply look you up and match your ticket with a photo ID.
7. Can I update my registration information? Yes.
8. Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? Yes. We just ask you to submit the name of the new registrant and we will exchange information for the transfer.
9. Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends? All tickets at registration will be matched to a photo ID. If you wish to transfer your ticket to another registrant, please submit a transfer request to info@thewinsumagency in advance of the event to avoid any delays